What kind of passes do we need?

In the winter months, to park at ski resorts, snow parks, or the town of Government Camp, a snow park permit is required for each vehicle. For a complete list and information, please visit Oregon Sno-Parks.  In the summer months a national forest recreation pass is required at most hiking trailheads. For more information on the summer passes, please visit Recreation Passes. We offer both 1-day and 3-day winter permits and 1-day recreation passes at our front desk.

Posted in: Activities and Things to Do

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • email
  • PDF
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • LinkedIn
  • NewsVine
  • Posterous
  • Propeller
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Copyright © 2016 Whispering Woods Resort